Your art is an expression of your soul, something that comes from our right brain, our emotions, feelings and desires that our left linear brain cannot communicate.
Play around with making your own art, even if your not an “artist”, we all are when we allow our selves to play like we did when we were children. An easy way to start is to do expressive collages.
1. Grab a bunch of magazines and throw on some inspiring music and grab what grabs you.
2. After you have collected your images, colors, textures, things and places, let your heart decide which images go together and play off of eachother. You will be pleasantly suprized what comes up.
3. Grad a piece of paper or journal and start gluing them down and intuitively creating compositions.
4. Many options for this technique, a vision board, VisionArt, or a visual journal. All of these ways help us understand ourselves on a deeper level when we ask questions about what we have created. Its even better to write about it as well to integrate the right and left brain.
5. Voila, you have made your masterpiece! You are an artist. The world is your canvas, go paint your life with brilliant colors.
6. Have FUN
-Kate McNair Artist, VisionArt Teacher,Designer, Certified Holistic Health & Nutrition Coach
source : the-he-art-project
photo : Goofin’ with the Muses (by The Happy Painter)